2010 BMW Z4 Coupe-Rendered Speculation  

2 评论


BMW are currently developing the next generation BMW Z4,it is likely to have its worldwide unveiling at the Geneva Motor Show next year before it goes on sale later in 2009 as a 2010 model. Prototypes spotted in the past have used BMW's annoying signature camoflage making analysis of the model difficult, so to aid you in this process we present a couple of new renderings featuring a paintwork that is much easier on the eye.
Read All Article


Related entries:
BMW Z4 Spy Video

Related Posts by Categories:

Related Posts by Categories



2 评论: to “ 2010 BMW Z4 Coupe-Rendered Speculation


  • 19/10/09 02:42  

    EfficientDynamics 2010 BMW Vision, Marked with a filing date within two weeks at the Frankfurt Motor Show


  • 24/4/10 07:54  

    Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.