SHO-time for 2010 Ford Taurus Spy  

3 评论


Could it be? Right in the midst of my own personal search for a mint Gen 1 (1989-1991) Taurus SHO comes pictoral proof that Ford may be resurrecting the Super High Output model. What we have here is one of many images published by Jalopnik showing the "SHO" moniker in its traditional font on the passenger side dash of a 2010 Ford Taurus.
Read All Article



Other article:
Ford Taurus ST First Shots Spy
2008 Ford Taurus
Bootleg Image of 2010 Ford Taurus Leaks onto Web
Ford Taurus X Unveiled at Chicago

Related Posts by Categories:

Related Posts by Categories



3 评论: to “ SHO-time for 2010 Ford Taurus Spy


  • 3/1/09 13:13  

    i agree your idea ! very nice blog


  • 5/1/09 15:43  

    I thought I was a relatively smart people who read your work I know that I am not!


  • 6/1/09 11:44  

    If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
    Personalized Signature:金陵热线棋牌游戏中心,名城苏州游戏中心,云南信息港游戏,彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心,江苏互联星空棋牌游戏中心,广西休闲游戏中心,安徽棋牌游戏中心