video: Felipe Massa meets the Ferrari 458 Italia  

0 评论


Felipe Massa is back in Maranello. Almost two months after the accident in
Hungary Felipe arrived at the Scuderia Ferrari this morning: he was immediately
greeted by Stefano Domenicali who just came back from Suzuka.



“I'm finally back home," Massa told Ferrari.com "This is my second family and I
couldn't wait to see them again, all the people I've been working with for many
years and who have been close to me these days. Now I can really say that I
start working again. There's lots to do, but I'm happy. I like the way in
Maranello.”


“It's good to have Felipe back with us," Stefano Domenicali said, "and I'm happy
that I can embrace him again. We called Chairman Luca di Montezemolo together
and he was happy to say hello to Felipe, wishing him well for his work, while
they took an appointment for the next days. Today we'll have some technical
meetings and mainly physical exercise. Felipe has to get back on top: he has a
demanding period ahead of him with constant activities, but he knows that we're
not in a hurry”.


Felipe Massa seemed to be happy and in great form, sharing with Domenicali the
programme for the next days. Felipe will work with the simulator, have technical
meetings with the engineers and do lots of physical exercise. He even arrived in
Italy with his personal trainer. As far as the F2007 is concerned it has not yet
been decided when he will get into the car, but it will anyway not be this week.
On his first day in Maranello Felipe said hello to the people from the Gestione
Sportiva, although many of them still have to come back from Japan. He will meet
them tomorrow.


Felipe Massa also visited the new Ferrari production line to see the new car
from Maranello, the 458 Italia. Here he met CEO Amedeo Felisa, talking with him
about the car.



Before he went to the gym Felipe answered many emails and comments, which
arrived at the official Ferrari website over the last days. The next days he
wants to thank the fans for their support and answer their questions in a live
chat.



More Photos


Related Posts by Categories:

Related Posts by Categories