Muschallaro: Camaro , Challenger and Mustang  

0 评论

Three Pony Cars in One

A talented modeler named Robert D. came up with the wacky idea of creating a scale-model that combines elements from the latest editions of Detroit's pony cars: the body of a Chevy Camaro, the front end of a Dodge Challenger and the rear-end of the Ford Mustang. And this here is the result.

Three Pony Cars in One

We have a "Retro in the Metro" theme for our NNL in 2 weeks. We have a Challenger, Camaro, and Mustang illustrated on our flyer. One of my cohorts was planning to build one of each for the show. I realized I might be able to do all three in one model.

Three Pony Cars in One

"I like the main body of the Camaro better than the Challenger. I like the Challenger front end better than the Camaro. Once the idea was in my head to add Mustang to the equation, it all came together, because I found out pretty quickly that the three could combine into one," Robert stated in a forum for model cars.

Three Pony Cars in One

The Camaro front end is longer than the Challenger, I cast the stock hood and lengthened it using two resin hoods grafted together. The front is longer, but the model will use Camaro chassis/interior, wheelbase is shorter than Challenger.



More Photos

Related Posts by Categories:

Related Posts by Categories