The Italian tuning company Romeo Ferraris has released a tuning program for Fiat 500C Abarth.
The Romeo Ferraris Fiat 500C Abarth features a chrome plaited two-tone exterior paint job, with chromed side mirrors. At the interior, the 500C features black leather seats with diamond stitching and various chrome accents.
The car’s 1.4 liter turbocharged engine has been gifted with a new air filter, turbocharger (this also includes turbo accessories), a downpipe with fresh catalytic converters, as well as high-performance engine oil. The powerplant, which develops 140 hp when it leaves the factory, now produces 203 hp, allowing the person behind the wheel to play with big boys from the hot hatch segment.
Romeo Ferraris Fiat 500C Abarth also comes with a competition grade suspension system including adjustable sport shocks and springs, and wheel spacers. The tuned 500C Abarth stands on 17″ wheels, which house a big Brembo brake system.
TECHNICAL DATA - ABARTH 500C ANNIVERSARY
- Chrome-plated two-tone paint
- Mirrors Chrome
- Painted in red chrome bridge
- Coating black leather seats with diamond stitching
- Competition Engine Kit (+63 hp), including:
downpipe with catalytic metal
high-performance engine oil
racing engine oil additive
ALIGNMENT AND BRAKES
- Competition trim kit consists of:
adjustable sport shocks and springs
- Replacement axle shock absorbers with uniball
- Mechanical limited slip differential
- Competition brake kit includes:
front brakes. Plus Brembo discs and calipers with 280 mm 4
Cross-drilled rear discs